Sunday, October 11, 2009

Go Away!




Today the kids and I had lunch at my inlaws house. Sebastian was in a bad mood and kept grunting at anyone who disturbed him while he was eating. In an attempt to get Sebasatian to verbalise his discontent we were encouraging him to say"go away". Sebastian mimicked the words with litle enthusiasm however Marcus on the other hand expressed this phrase with great enthusiam. He was so cute that we couldn't help but giggle and of course this lead to him repeating the words over and over again, causing us to laugh even harder. I knew that I would suffer the consequences of our collective actions and it was only 1 hour later when we were at the video shop and he walked away from me chanting "go away, go away, go away" Oh the joys!!

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny Sabrina. Just as long as he does't use these new found words on his grandmother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, it is hard to keep a straight face when they say funny things. I work with special needs children, and sometimes they say things that you wonder where they heard it, and you cannot help but to laugh. I keep a straight face usually, but other times I just have to give in! I post blogs on http://www.myspeechtherapycenter.com on communication wellness and awareness. Feel free to access our free parents resources!

    ReplyDelete