Friday, September 11, 2009

abc...


Sebastian knows the alphabet..yeah!!! I'm so excited because I thought it would take me forever to teach it to him but what do you know, he learnt it from a brainy baby DVD. Who said TV was bad for children?

Marcus can say abc but thats as far as it goes. He was so cute today trying to count his fingers but he was getting frustrated because he can only say the number 2 and he was shitty that he wasn't getting very far. He was happy when I stepped in to help.

He also got his very first Thomas train set today and he was such a happy boy. Choo Choo!

Today was a good day!

3 comments:

  1. oh that's sooo good Sabrina. Television certainly has it's place in educating children. It's also a good baby sitter at times (ha ha) Glad to hear it was a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm glad it was a good too. You will have many more good days Bella. Once you have a family you realize the simple and silliest things make your day great.Having your child happy, smiling and laughing with you, bring you the greatest joy.You will find that things about you and what you thought you wanted aren't that important anymore,funny but so true. Only a mother can understand this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome he learned to say the alphabet. I do Language Stimulation Therapy on children as well as tutoring and it is very difficult to teach special needs children the alphabet. I have an assortment of tools such as ABC bingo, puzzles, and such. The next step is teaching them the relation between the letter and the sound they make. That's a toughie!

    I blog about communication wellness and awareness on www.MySpeechTherapyCenter.com feel free to visit and read my recommendations for reading, writing, spelling, and math!

    ReplyDelete