Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today started off as a glorious morning. Sebastian walked into our room this morning saying "mum"
I responded with "hello are you hungry"
He says "yes"in a perfect high pitched voice.
Then he says" Hi, How are you?"
This was like music to my ears. Every morning I ask him how he is and this morning he beat me to it speaking the words without any prompting and as clear as day for the first time.

Unfortunately the day is only half way through and I have received some bad news. Sebastian has a history of seizureis but hasn't had a full blown seizure since he was nine months old. We have had some concerns about his eyes rolling back and I just found out his EEG showed some abnormal activity on the right side of his brain. The frustrating part is his neurologist is on holidays and I don't know what to do. The registra at the hospital wasn't much help so now I'm extremely anxious and feel sick in the stomach. I told you our lives were like a roller coaster!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bella I'm so sorry you have had a bad finish to your day. I wish there was something I could say to make the sick feeling go away. I sat here for ages before making a comment because I thought, what could I possibly say, that can make that feeling go away. NOTHING! So I just have to say to you is that I admire you all so very much your children are truly blessed to have you both as their parents. I know at the moment it seems that things seem to be going backwards but don't give up, keep thinking positive it's worked out before and it will again.

    ReplyDelete